Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Update 3.25.14

I woke up out of a dead sleep and realized that I FORGOT to post new spelling words. Yikes! Report Cards must really be getting to my brain ; )

A few notes this week:

1. The weather is still being wishy washy, so send layers of clothing to accommodate this Montana weather.
2. The school carnival is on April 11th. A flyer will be going home in the Wednesday folders. Miss Hughs and I are doing a booth together this year to raise money for PTA. The first grade baskets this year will be Griz/Cat themed. You know who I root for!! Go Griz!
3. Report cards will be going home early next week. Remember a score of 3 is the end of the year goal. 2's mean they are on the journey to getting there!
4. Thank you for the lovely donation of disinfecting wipes. I, as well as many others in the class, are doing much better this week.
5. Keep in touch! I'm getting a little sentimental about the year ending and sending these kiddos onto 2nd grade. We still have room for volunteers to do crafts, activities, or an academic club in class. I have a few on my mind right now, so be expecting some emails.

Thanks again for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment