Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Welcome 1st Grade Class of 2015-2016!

Summer flew by and now we are anticipating a great school year! If you find yourself browsing my blog after you find out your child's teacher, welcome to the Polka Dot Patch. You'll get to know me a little better at meet the teacher night, but this is a good place to start.

While you're here...please follow this link! Remind

Here are a few things we did this summer:

1.) Visited Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a relaxing post-school getaway/ anniversary trip.

2.) Organized the garage.


3.) Relaxed and read non-teaching books.
4.) Couldn't relax so I started reading teaching books : x
5.) Snuggled with my pup, Sheldon.

6.) Got a jump start on school planning and decorating!!

7.) Worked on grad school courses 

I can't wait to hear about all of the kiddos' summer adventures and excitement for a great year. Welcome back, firsties!

-Mrs. Dimock

No comments:

Post a Comment