Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Update

Congrats, Brooke, on being our class vote for our Purple Hand Cookie Award!
*I will not use my hands or my words to hurt myself or others."

This week we will start our new writing unit on personal narratives, start our weekly spelling tests, and work on math strategies for addition.

Our spelling test will be on Friday, after 4 in-class spelling practice days. Please help your child study at home by reviewing the words (found on the right hand side of the blog). This week will be a practice test, but the following weeks will be used to help score some of the writing and reading scores on the report cards.

It was great seeing some of my kiddos at Saturday Live! In my one hour of volunteering, we sold a lot of candy!!

Also, don't forget about the giveaway! Enter to win a $5 coupon off of the October book order. The question is, "What day do we have music?" Hint**Check out the post with the slideshow to find our schedule.**

No comments:

Post a Comment