Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Here We Go!

I hope you had a great weekend! I spent the weekend celebrating my birthday with my family and getting ready for the week. 

This week we will be hitting the ground running! We are doing great with assessments and the kids are building reading and writing stamina, giving me time to work one on one with students. 

In reading, we will continue reviewing letters, sounds, and blending/segmenting. In math, we will use properties and strategies to begin adding. In spelling, we will continue reviewing letter formation and writing whole words. 

FYI's

9/13 Open House 6:00-7:00 Grown Ups only!
9/15 PTA Meeting 6:30-7:30
9/22 Early Out 12:00

I really hope to see you on Tuesday for Open House. It is such a great time for Q&A and you'll get to see all of the great things we've been doing in first grade. I'll post the slides on the blog after Tuesday, but if you have any questions and aren't able to make it, you have my number!

Wishing you well,
Mrs. Dimock

Check out these awesome EEKKers! (Elbow, elbow, knee to knee, book in the middle so we can both see!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment