Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Quick Update

Hello, families!

I don't have a lot to report from this week other than my students did amazing on their reading assessments! With report cards coming up again, I wanted to get a better idea of their new reading levels, and I was amazed at how much they've grown in 1 quarter!

Coming up this week, we'll start Unit 5 of Wonders, Chapter 9 in GoMath, and gear up with writing for some St. Patrick's Day fun!

 Reading
Essential Question: How can we classify and organize things?
Oral Vocab: trouble, whole, classify, distinguish, organize, startled, entire
Phonics/Spelling: cart, barn, arm, art, yarn, harm, happy, key, four, none
HFW: four, large, none, only, put, round

Math
How can we measure length?

On Friday, we will be doing a Mystery Morning and then a Science Afternoon. I have a few people on board for helping out. Let me know if you're interested!

Also, Mrs. Vergara and I are doing Popcorn and Cotton Candy for the school carnival. If anyone would like to help out, we'll be 6-8 (5 for set up) on March 24th. Thanks!

Wishing you well, 
Mrs. Dimock


No comments:

Post a Comment