Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Almost There!

It sounds like the kiddos have been extra busy with sports and playing outside! They are as active as ever, which is great, because we are almost done with assessments!

Next week will do our last writing samples for their portfolios and cumulative folders. Make sure they are here every day this week so we don't miss out!

We will be gearing up for the end of the year, which for me includes packing up the room. I will need everything boxed up again before 3:30 on the last day of school, so reassure your child that it is just how the end of the year goes and I'm just packing and not moving ; )

Friday was the last day for poetry binders. Keep them at home for practice over the summer. It is a great memory from first grade!

On Wednesday, May 25th, from 8:45-10:45. Please send kiddos in appropriate sportswear and tennis shoes. A fitted (not flat-brimmed) hat would work well if it is sunny that day. 

The last homework will be sent this week. I've gotten back almost all the field trip permission slips! 

If there is anything else coming up, I'll do my best to send out a remind. 

Wishing you well,
Mrs. Dimock

No comments:

Post a Comment