Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Field Day Update from Mrs. Buss

I hope this answers any last minute questions for my volunteers!

From Mrs. Buss-----

Hello Wonderful People,

Below is a list of your Field Day station assignments.  Also, I have attached a list of descriptions for each game in case you want them for your volunteers.  There will be students running each station so they will explain the games if needed to each class.  We will rotate the same as previous years.  I will have a red flag that I will hold up as I blow my whistle.  That will be the clue for each class to line up behind their line leader (chosen ahead of time by the teacher) to move to the next station.  Then I will move my flag in a rotation motion and blow the whistle again to mean for the classes to walk to the next station.  There are two stations involving water, so please stress to your students no white shirts.  If they are wearing white shirts they will be asked to sit out during the water stations.  Each students should also be reminded to wear tennis shoes and sunscreen.  Water bottles are also a great idea, but will be kept at the bathroom/water break station.  Lastly, popsicles will be available in the custodial closet freezer to take for your classes when you find convenient.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

   
Primary Station:
1.  Disc Golf - Redmond
2.  Sack Race - Garcia
3.  Water relay - Perius
4.  Spiders and Flies - Martin
5.  Water Balloon Toss – Dimock
6.  Parachute - Vergara
7.  Egg Race - Pohle
8.  Tug-o-war - Miller
9.  3-Legged Race - Richardson
10. Bathroom/Water - Open until first rotation

Thanks,
Alexis Buss
Health Enhancement
Bitterroot Elementary
bussa@billingsschools.org
406-281-6205

No comments:

Post a Comment