Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Last Week!

Wow! We did it! Our first graders will be promoted to 2nd grade. Through laughter, fun, tears, frustration, and perseverance, these kiddos have grown up soooo much! It is bittersweet to see them move on, so ready for the next grade.

This week, no school on Monday and we have the field trip on Tuesday. Please make sure to send kiddos with backpacks, lunches, sealed water bottles, sunscreened and bug sprayed before coming to school, and an umbrella ready for any weather. I ask that kiddos wear tennis shoes and not flip flops or exposed toe sandals. Thank you again to our chaperones that make this field trip possible!  We will leave from the school at 1:30 and return by 2:00. 

On Wednesday and Thursday, we will try to keep the schedule as normal as possible. On Friday, a half day, we will watch a G rated movie, have recess, and do our in-class awards assembly before dismissal. It is a time for us to spend just kiddos and I so we can say goodbye. 

I hope you have a great summer and I truly appreciate you all letting my have your kiddos for the year. I have many unforgettable moments to treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment